For grins I decided to see if Killink CSV will run under Linux using the latest version of Wine. I tried a few months ago and it didn’t work. So imagine my surprise today when I upgraded the version of Wine installed on my Ubuntu machine, installed Killink CSV, and saw it run under Linux for the very first time. All functionality works as expected. I’ll post more about this soon.
- Killink CSV 1.9 Finally Released!
- When is the Next Release of Killink CSV Coming?
- To The Customers of White Peak Software
- Excited About Expected New Arrival
- Whew...What a Month
- Some Problems with Killink CSV
- ANN: Killink CSV v1.2
- Formatting Cells in Killink CSV
- New Killink CSV Beta is Available
- Killink CSV Version 1.0 Released Yesterday