Things are really busy for me right now. I’ve just started two separate customer projects, sales of Killink CSV and SMTP Diagnostics are climbing, and I’ve been doing a lot of travel. But one thing has me really excited. I ordered a MacBook Pro and it’s expected to arrive in a couple of days.
I need a beefy laptop for the work I’ll be doing while on the road. I compared prices, specs, etc with different vendors (Dell, HP, Apple) and the MacBook Pro won.
But wait! Aren’t you a Windows developer? Yes, I am and I will continue to write software for Windows. The only difference is I will be doing it from my shinny new MacBook Pro. Yep, another Delphi developer moves to the Mac.
Now that’s dang cool.
- Run Killink CSV Under Linux
- Killink CSV 1.9 Finally Released!
- When is the Next Release of Killink CSV Coming?
- To The Customers of White Peak Software
- Whew...What a Month
- Some Problems with Killink CSV
- ANN: Killink CSV v1.2
- Formatting Cells in Killink CSV
- New Killink CSV Beta is Available
- Killink CSV Version 1.0 Released Yesterday