I would like to express my sincere apologies to the customers of White Peak Software, especially those who are waiting for features to be added to Killink CSV. My life has been turned upside down, in a good way, over the last 3 months. My wife and I are expecting a new baby at the end of March and we recently bought a house, our first house, which unfortunately needed work before we could move in.
The good news is we will be in the new house by next Thursday and life will return to normal, or as normal as one can expect with a new baby coming soon. The other good news is that I’m planning to release the next version of Killink CSV soon. This next version release should have many of the recently requested features including sorting and Unicode support. An update to SMTP Diagnostics is coming soon too.
So again I apologize to the customers of White Peak Software and I appreciate your patience over the last few months.
- Run Killink CSV Under Linux
- Killink CSV 1.9 Finally Released!
- When is the Next Release of Killink CSV Coming?
- Excited About Expected New Arrival
- Whew...What a Month
- Some Problems with Killink CSV
- ANN: Killink CSV v1.2
- Formatting Cells in Killink CSV
- New Killink CSV Beta is Available
- Killink CSV Version 1.0 Released Yesterday