The latest build of Killink CSV v1.1 is available for download. This is a beta release and is intended for testing purposes only. More information is available here.
The biggest new feature in v1.1 is the ability to read Excel files. This is huge in my opinion because it allows users to easily convert Excel data into delimited text using delimiters not supported by Excel such as the pipe character.
- Run Killink CSV Under Linux
- Killink CSV 1.9 Finally Released!
- When is the Next Release of Killink CSV Coming?
- To The Customers of White Peak Software
- Excited About Expected New Arrival
- Whew...What a Month
- Some Problems with Killink CSV
- ANN: Killink CSV v1.2
- Formatting Cells in Killink CSV
- New Killink CSV Beta is Available