Last year I kept a travel log to see how much I really travel in 1 year. It was interesting to see that I do too much travel and explains why it seems like I’m always on the go. While I do not plan to travel nearly as much this year - actually my wife and I recently realized nearly 6 months will past between airplane travel for us, something that has not happened for me since 1997. I’m usually on an airplane at least once a month.
So 2008 will not be as travel heavy as previous years but I still want to track my trips for the year. So here is where I have been so far in 2008:
- January 16: New York City (business)
- January 29 - January 30: Killington VT
- February 14 - February 17: Killington VT
- February 24 - February 25: Portland ME
- May 23 - May 25: East Durham NY (Irish Festival)
- June 2 - June 10: Southern France (Aix en Provence and Nice)
- June 20 - June 23: Camp Turner (Village Creek State Park, Arkansas)
- June 27 - June 29: Loudon NH (NASCAR weekend)
- July 5 - July 12: Lake Champlain VT
- July 25 - July 28: Memphis TN
- August 3: New York City (Yankees Game - they won!)
- September 5 - September 7: Lake George, NY (Camp Murphy)
- September 24 - September 29: Bryn Athyns, PA (Laura and Jason’s wedding)
- My view flying into LAX this morning....
- Enjoying a weekend getaway in South Carolina....
- Enjoying our spur-of-the-moment trip to Disney World...
- I love being able to board a...
- No WWDC Or SF Trip
- The Snow Was Better In 2003
- Life Is A Vacation
- Our Return To Whistler Blackcomb
- Andy's Wedding
- Camp Murphy