Apple announced the dates for this year’s WWDC, and once again a lottery is being used to decide who gets to buy a ticket. I have no interesting is attending WWDC other than to attend the labs since I do have questions I would love to ask an Apple engineer. But it’s not worth spending $1599 on a ticket just for that.
Likewise, I’m struggling to justify spending the money to stay in San Francisco the week of WWDC just to hang out with friends and drink beer. Certainly reconnecting with friends and making news ones is very enjoyable, but there are cheaper ways for me to do that. So I’ve decided I’m not going to SF for this year’s WWDC.
- My Upcoming Share Extension Talk At 360idev-Min
- iPhone 6 Plus Is Too Big For Me, But I Bought It Anyways
- My First Software Industry Conference 2008
- Après Code: A New Developer Meetup In Stowe Vt
- For-In Loop vs Using Block
- CodeRage Day 1
- Dispatch Async to Main Queue Doesn't Work With Modal Window on Mac OS X
- Recommended Software for Mac
- A Review of CVS Clients for Mac OS X
- My Recommended Mac OS X Applications