As we flew home from Vancouver I asked Rowan if he thought it was neat that we were flying from a snowboarding vacation to home where we will go snowboarding again. He said he thought it was neat, but I don’t know if he really gets it. I know it blows my mind to think that we live in a place where people come for a vacation to do exactly what we did on our vacation. The difference though is that we get to continue doing what we did on vacation once we return home.
A lot of people go away for a week, maybe two, to ski or snowboard. Or they visit a mountain over the weekend. When they get home they, put their gear away until the next trip. But we get to hit the slopes almost daily. Our gear stays out all winter long.
It’s starting to seem like my life is vacation.
- Kicking Procrastination In The Ass
- You Don't Need Motivation. You Need Good Habits
- This Startup Is Not For Me
- Working 80+ Hours Isn't The Answer
- Enjoy Less and Love More
- I Should Feel Guilty But I Don't
- Our Return To Whistler Blackcomb
- Andy's Wedding
- Pawleys Island with the Davis Clan