I love my MacBook Pro. It’s an awesome machine and OS X is a great operating system. However, I have encountered 2 problems when dealing with my Windows-base network. First problem is accessing Windows 2003 file shares and the other problem is resolving machine names on the local network.
I still haven’t solved the second problem but today I came across the solution for the first. This blog posting by Drew McLellan gives the step by step instructions for accessing Windows 2003 file shares from Mac OS X. Thanks Drew!
- Cannot Resolve Machine Name From Mac OS X
- Finally Windows on Mac
- Dispatch Async to Main Queue Doesn't Work With Modal Window on Mac OS X
- No WWDC Or SF Trip
- Après Code: A New Developer Meetup In Stowe Vt
- For-In Loop vs Using Block
- Recommended Software for Mac
- A Review of CVS Clients for Mac OS X
- My Recommended Mac OS X Applications
- Excited About Expected New Arrival