This past Wednesday I had a chance to attend NSHappyHour. It’s was my first time attending since moving to Vermont two years ago. I had a great time catching up with everyone, and I was reminded just how awesome the Mac and iOS developer community is in the Boston area.
I also was reminded how much I miss the community there, and since moving back isn’t an option for me - snowboard season starts in about 3 months for me - I need to make a point of visit the Boston area more.
- Après Code: A New Developer Meetup In Stowe Vt
- Eliminating Distractions
- Cross Posting to App.net, Facebook, and Twitter
- Do I Need Another Twitter Account
- thecave On Twitter
- A Tradition Comes To A Close Tonight
- Not Organizing Events
- Cross Posting
- My Thought on the FaceBook Privacy Issue