When I lived in NYC I organized and ran events for computer geeks like me. It was a lot of fun, and a great way to meet new people. Then I moved to Salem, Mass, a suburb of Boston, and again I organized and ran events in Salem and Boston. And again it was a lot of fun and a great way to meet new people.
I now live in Stowe, Vermont, and as of right now I have zero desire to organize and run events for like-minded computer nerds. After being so involved organizing meetups and such for over 10 years, it’s nice to take a break. That said, I sometimes wish someone had a tech-focused garthering in Stowe. I wonder how long before I end up organizing something.
- Après Code: A New Developer Meetup In Stowe Vt
- Shutting Down thecave.social
- Mastodon and thecave.social
- Boston Area Mac And iOS Dev Community Is Awesome
- Do I Need Another Twitter Account
- thecave On Twitter
- Eliminating Distractions
- A Tradition Comes To A Close Tonight
- Cross Posting to App.net, Facebook, and Twitter