Earlier tonight I setup a new Twitter account that tweets a link each time I publish a new post here at thecave.com. The new Twitter account is @thecave_com. Of course now that this is setup, I’m wondering…Do I really need a separate Twitter account, or should I just tweet the links from my @kirbyt account?
I guess I will keep the two separate accounts, and I’ll retweet via @kirbyt any links that I feel might be of greater interest, which is basically what I’ve always done. So if you want to know each time a new post is published, follow @thecave_com. Otherwise just keep doing what you’ve been doing.
- thecave On Twitter
- Follow Me
- Shutting Down thecave.social
- Mastodon and thecave.social
- Boston Area Mac And iOS Dev Community Is Awesome
- Après Code: A New Developer Meetup In Stowe Vt
- Eliminating Distractions
- A Tradition Comes To A Close Tonight
- Cross Posting to App.net, Facebook, and Twitter