I learned this morning that a friend of mine, Amy Bradstreet, was murdered last night by her boyfriend and father of her kids. I’m left without words. I’m sad, stunned, stocked, and some what angry. Amy was one of the most fun loving people on this earth, and she did not deserve to die this way. My heart goes out to Amy’s family.
You will be missed, Amy.
- Two Years Ago Today
- Kicking Procrastination In The Ass
- You Don't Need Motivation. You Need Good Habits
- I Should Feel Guilty But I Don't
- Life Is A Vacation
- This Startup Is Not For Me
- Working 80+ Hours Isn't The Answer
- Reliving The Past
- Consider The Environmental Cost