I do not own an Android device. I have spent less than 2 hours in my entire life playing with an Android device. I have never written an app for Android. Heck, I have never even written a single line of Java code in a shipping app. So, for the love of god, please stop asking me if I can look into problems related to Android and Android apps. I am the last person in the world you want to ask to help you with Android related problems.
Disclaimer: I have nothing against Android. It’s just not an area of interest to me.
- Best April Fools' Joke Ever
- Dress Code For Remote Job
- I'm Having a Bad Day
- I Knew a Drug Dealer in Memphis
- They iScrewed Me Again
- White & Nerdy
- Advice for new iOS freelancers
- How I post to my Jekyll site using my iPhone
- The Experienced Programmer's Guide to Getting Started with Swift
- From Trace To Slopes