Seeing “temperature inversion” in the Stowe snow report this morning is music to my ears. It’s -20°F in town but a balmy 2°F at the summit. Time to ride.
Speaking of odd temperatures…Whistler Village is 50°F warmer than the Village of Stowe this morning. I’m starting to think our Whistler winter vacation next week will feel more like a spring break vacation.
- A year ago today I was snowboarding...
- Snow River At Stowe
- We're Moving to a Ski Town...Finally
- Killington Season Ends May 1st
- Fun evening on the lawn at The...
- Enjoying the view while taking an evening...
- A beautiful Vermont sunset.
- November 1, 2017 at 07:54:19 AM
- Happy Halloween.
- One more stop before going home.