I was hoping to make one more trip to Killington this season before packing away the snowboard, but it doesn’t look like it going to happen. Killington announced today it will close on May 1st for the 2005-2006 season. Looking at recent pictures I’m surprised they are able to stay open that long but Killington does have its image of staying open longer than any other East Coast resort to keep.
What a crappy season the East Coast had this year. Here’s hoping there will be much more snow next season.
- A year ago today I was snowboarding...
- Snow River At Stowe
- Temperature Inversion
- We're Moving to a Ski Town...Finally
- October 20, 2018 at 11:20:40 PM
- Soccer time for the kid.
- Fun evening on the lawn at The...
- Enjoying the view while taking an evening...
- A beautiful Vermont sunset.