Yesterday I did a 16 mile paddle on the Ipswich River with my buddy Shawn. It was the perfect way to spend a Saturday morning. We put in at Thunder Bridge, made our way east through the Ipswich Wildlife Sanctuary, and finally stopped in the town of Ipswich.
We keep a fast pace so I didn’t get a chance to take a lot of pictures, but I need sneak in a few shots.
- Rowan on the Balance Board
- Andy's Wedding
- Camp Murphy
- Pawleys Island with the Davis Clan
- Whale Watching Tour
- Congratulations to the Kid
- Our Visit to the Eiffel Tower
- NSSnow 2013
- Pictures from Recent Long Trail Hike
- Hiking the Long Trail Division 1