Last month Shawn and I hiked Division 1 of the Long Trail. The hike was mostly enjoyable - we had to cut the trip short which meant hiking in the dark with pouring rain and high winds. That part was not enjoyable. But the trail is clearly marked making the night hike easier than expect.
Here are pictures from the trip. If I have more time in the near future I will blog more about the trip.
- Pictures from Recent Long Trail Hike
- Working 80+ Hours Isn't The Answer
- Back from the Long Trail Hike
- Weighing In
- Pack Unpack Repeat
- Planning to Thru Hike the Long Trail
- 2600 Miles In 4 Minutes
- Still Enjoying the Snow
- We're Moving to a Ski Town...Finally
- Test Run on My DIY Pot Cozy