A well known global company is using some open source code I wrote in one of their apps (yay!). Like a good company, they included my name and licensing information in app’s about screen. Now I’m getting emails from one of the app’s users seeking help with the app. The person thinks I wrote the app because my name appears in the licensing section.
Definitely a first for me.
- From Trace To Slopes
- Mastodon and thecave.social
- No Love from the .NET Community
- Advice for new iOS freelancers
- How I post to my Jekyll site using my iPhone
- The Experienced Programmer's Guide to Getting Started with Swift
- How To Do A Case Insensitive Search Using Parse SDK
- How To Present An Alert View Using UIAlertController When You Don't Have A View Controller
- My Upcoming Share Extension Talk At 360idev-Min
- Maintain Your iOS App With Peak App Care