Bruce McGee made a newsgroup posting listing some great examples of interop between Delphi and the .NET world. Two that really caught my attention are:
Unmanaged exports. Run .Net code from Win32 applications without COM interop. Delphi and managed C++ support these, but C# doesn’t.
Virtual Library Interfaces (VLI). Run Win32 code from .Net
applications without PInvoke. Not sure if any of the other .Net
languages support something similar.
- Delphi (BDS) Live Templates for SQL Server
- Delphi 2006 Survey
- Namespaces in Delphi
- Parse CSV or Tab Separated Files Using Delphi
- wpsCsvParser Fix
- CSV Parser for Delphi
- Video Tutorials for Delphi
- FREE 3rd Party Tool bundle with BDS 2006
- From Delphi to C# and Back Again