Ever wonder how much money WinZip brings in per year, or how much money Jasc, makers of Paint Shop Pro, makes annually? Corel now owns these two and Corel is planning to go public, which means disclosure to this information.
Thomas Warfield over at A Shareware Life has posted the numbers and a link to the entire prospectus. Give it a quick read and see that shareware stars do make big money. At least these two do.
- Trying Something New To Avoid Feast Or Famine
- Kicking Procrastination In The Ass
- You Don't Need Motivation. You Need Good Habits
- Maintain Your iOS App With Peak App Care
- Blogging The Little Things
- I've Been Doing It Wrong
- Tips To Being More Focused
- Building An App From Start To Finish
- It's Better To Try An Idea