The blogosphere is buzzing with the latest Borland news, and one common theme is “Who keeps the Borland name and branding?” It looks like the Borland name will stay with the ALM company while the development tools will be branded under the new company.
My first reaction to this was that the development tools should keep the Borland name. After all, most people in the development community associate the Borland name with the development tools such as Delphi and JBuilder. But after thinking about this a bit longer I’m starting to favor a new name. Brand X Delphi might spark new interest in people who have given up on the Borland name.
- Delphi (BDS) Live Templates for SQL Server
- Delphi 2006 Survey
- Namespaces in Delphi
- Parse CSV or Tab Separated Files Using Delphi
- wpsCsvParser Fix
- CSV Parser for Delphi
- Video Tutorials for Delphi
- FREE 3rd Party Tool bundle with BDS 2006
- From Delphi to C# and Back Again