5 things I will NOT miss about life in New York (in no particular order):
- The people - Sometimes there just too many people here.
- The traffic - I’m sick and tired of traffic so bad that it takes an hour and half just to drive 10 miles.
- The small apartments - I feel like I live in a shoebox at times.
- The high cost living - Rent is the worst. I’m tired of paying more per month for rent than what a typical American pays monthly for on a home mortgage.
- Over priced beer - I have paid as much as $12 for a 12oz bottle of Bud Light. And $5 to $7 is not uncommon.
5 things I WILL MISS about life in New York (in no particular order):
- The people - New York City has some of the nicest people in the world. And I have made some great friends here.
- Bars and pubs - New York City has great places to hang out, meet people, and have a couple of cold brews.
- The energy - I still remember the first time I walked out of Penn Station and onto a Manhattan street. I immediately felt the energy from the city, and I love that feeling.
- $2 beers - There’s nothing like finding a real deal in New York City. And there’s a special feeling you get when you know where to find the $2 beers and can eat dinner for under $3.50.
- Living in New York City - There is no greater city than New York City in my opinion. I’m definitely going to miss living here.
Posted in uncategorized. Tagged in .