Last night I published a rather lengthy blog entry only to find out that I was mistaken about the interworkings of the XmlSerializer infrastructure. Based on some resent code I started to believe that the XmlSerializer would gen a temp assembly each time a new instance was initialized even when the same type was used. Simon Fell posted a comment correcting my assumption. And after writing with a quick sample that iterated through initialization of XmlSerializer instances with the same type, I saw that Simon was in fact correct. For that reason, I have pulled my fault posting from the site.
Thanks Simon for the correction.
Posted in uncategorized. Tagged in .